Estate Planning Financial Advisors
Estate Planning entails more than simply having a will. While the transfer of your assets is an important part of estate planning, a will or a trust is just one aspect of a broader estate-planning strategy to ensure your wishes are known, honored, and carried out as harmoniously as possible when you’re no longer able to articulate them.
Instrumental Wealth can help you develop a customized estate planning strategy that may include the following:
- A strategy to reduce or eliminate gift/estate taxes for your heirs.
- A plan to protect your estate from mismanagement or from claims of creditors or ex-spouses.
In addition to the expertise our team can offer, you’ll want to work with an estate-planning attorney to establish:
- Health care directives or a living will that specifies the extent to which you want health care professionals to treat you if you become ill or incapacitated.
- Powers of attorney that grant people you trust the legal authority to act on your behalf in case of sudden accident or illness.
- A will or trust to ensure your assets are transferred according to your wishes.
- The naming of a legal guardian for children under the age of 18.